← Back to: List of phobias
Muxiphobia is the fear of the planet Jupiter.
Jupiter is the 5th planet of the Solar system, it is the biggest planet too (wich may be one of the causes of the phobia)
Other causes may be:
- The great red spot or other small look-alikes.
- The changing tempest, seeing it moving may be traumatizing to some (like seeing a spider being an arachnophobe)
- Claims of it hitting Earth
- Its giant gravity
- Thinking there are aliens
- Thinking what's inside the planet after the clouds
- The theories of it destroying other planets in the past (making it seem brutal)